My daughter is falsely accused, arrested and charge with felony charge


It has been 4 months since they charge us and its still pending. Is that normal procedure. I would like to have thing taken care of, because it is hindering me and my daughter from getting jobs, so we can provide for our selves.


Its best to hire an attorney to represent her. The State has 175 days to file formal charges from the date of arrest. Its normal procedure in Orange county to not set an arraignment date yet until the case is formally charged. So its best to hire an attorney to make sure that certain procedures happen when speedy is about to expire. Also an attorney at this point can speak directly with the state attorney about resolving the case.