Petty theft?


I have never gotten in trouble with this type of charge before but I have 2 misdemeanor charges for other stuff. But I can’t afford to get probation is there anyway to talk to the judge or someone and ask for no probation?


It is possible with the help of a lawyer. There might be some work needed to be done on the front end, depending on the facts of your case. Consult with an attorney and hire the one you deem best.